|Back to Back Issues Page
workouts guide update, Issue #004 -- Interval cardio abs workout and nutrition tips to blast fat!
November 07, 2007
Interval cardio abs workout blasts belly fat and helps you fit into your skinny jeans fast!Below you'll find workout six from the quick fat loss plan that I sent out last week. It's a 15 minute interval cardio and abs workout that blasts belly fat and tones your abs while building lean muscle. It's short but very effective and it's actually a client favorite because it really boosts energy levels.
If you haven't started the quick fat loss plan you still have time to get a head start on fat burning before all the decadent Thanksgiving dishes hit the table. I started the plan last week and surprisingly I was able to buy a new dress that I really wanted that didn't fit last month (when I was eating all that candy). Yes, you read that right. Just five days of workouts helped me lose enough fat to fit into that great dress.
Last Week's Workouts & Eating Tips That Burn Fat!Here's what I did since last Thursday to blast fat and get on track.
Thursday I went to a 90 minute Anusara yoga class that really kicked my butt. Friday and Saturday I felt like I was coming down with a bad cold or the flu so the only thing I did was stretch and take a ton of vitamin c with zinc and echinacea. Sunday I felt great so I did 30 minutes of uphill walking with sprints and later in the day I went for a relaxing 5 mile walk. Monday I did the interval cardio arms workout plus stretching. Tuesday I did the quick fat loss workout plus stretching. Wednesday I went shopping for new running shoes and I tried on a that dress that didn't fit me last month.
You don't have to kill yourself in the gym every single day to get results. You don't even have to workout every day to get great results. What does work is doing something virtually every day, doing something challenging every time you workout, and also improving a few of your eating habits. Get the 411 on how to eat for fat loss below.
Eating Tips That Boost Fat Loss Fast!It's not difficult to get lean fast if you're eating the right things. Here are five awesome eating tips (changes that I made to my diet last week) that boost fat loss fast. Great for busy people who don't have time or the desire to read tons of how to eat for fat loss manuals or ebooks.
1. Start your day with a metabolism boosting shake like the Tirami-Smoothie featured in the Abs Diet. Fat burning in a glass. It doesn't get better than this!
2. Take a multi-vitamin and an immune support supplement to help your body burn fat and calories more efficiently.
3. Stay hydrated with a product like Alacer - Emer'Gen-C - Lemon-Lime, 36 packets. This prevents cravings and overeating and boosts digestion which boost metabolism.
4. Eat veggies at every single meal whether you like it or not. They are filling, contain tons of nutrients that your body needs for building lean muscle, and they are very low calorie. My favorite healthy snack is raw peppers with hummus.
5. Swap condiments, sauces, and salts with savory spices that are calorie free and tasty and try your hardest to cut back to one drink a day.
Coming Soon: The Guilty Glutton Workout.What do you do when you eat too much. Use it up as fuel. The guilty glutton workout (coming soon) will show you how!
|Back to Back Issues Page