The Free Workout Plan for Amazing Results in Under 4 Weeks
To get started just follow the weekly workout schedule below. Most workouts are about 20-30 minutes long but they include the most effective fat burning exercises so you will get results as long as you are working out at a high intensity.
Remember to customize the days, length, times, etc. to fit your needs. After you've completed 4 weeks of workouts you can get going with a new set of workouts.
The Free Workout Plan
Week 1 & 3 Free Workout Routines: Notice you have the option of repeating a day or trying an outdoors workout on all 4 weeks.
Feel like longer workout? Increase to 3 circuits instead of 2 on all full body workouts, but only after the first week.
Ab workout too easy or too hard? Replace it with any Ab Workout you like.
Day 1: Fat Burning Circuit Workout
Day 3: Fat Burning Fitness Workout
Day 5: Repeat the Fat Burning Circuit Workout or head to the park for the fun and intense Outdoor Fatloss Workout
Week 2 & 4 Free Workout Routines
Day 1: Fat Burning Fitness Workout
Day 3: Fat Burning Circuit Workout
Day 5: Repeat the Fat Burning Fitness Workout or head to the park for the high intensity Outdoor Stair Workout
How to Get Amazing Results from ANY Free Workout Plan
1. Stay consistent with daily workouts. It's o.k. if you're not feeling it some days. You don't need to be perfect you just need to be consistent. If you can't train one day then double up the next day making sure to do full body workouts first and cardio and abs last.
2. Modify to your needs. Everybody can do these workouts even people in their 60's or people with knee or back issues. The key is to modify and make it work for your body. Got questions on how to make something work? Go to the my got questions page and ask me.
3. Eat to maximize fatloss. No amount of working out can make up for bad eating habits. You absolutely can not out-train a bad diet so be sure to stick to some type of healthy eating plan if you want amazing results. Check out the top 10 healthy eating plans for rapid fatloss.
4. Be patient with yourself. These workouts are challenging so if you're having a hard time with an exercise or a circuit slow down, focus on breathing and form and enjoying the process of learning new movement patterns. You will get better at whatever it is that is challenging you.
5. Set a goal, a deadline, or both. Doing this will keep you focused on what you need to do each day or week to week to accomplish your goal.