The 20 Diet Tips That Everybody Must Follow to Burn Fat & Look Great Fast!
Tired of diet and fitness plans that seem to work for everybody but you? The 20 diet tips below will help you focus on what matters most and when. This is your quick and easy guide to finding the best diet and fitness plan that will work for you.
Because the key to getting results from any diet plan or workout program is customizing it to your body and your lifestyle.Stick to the healthy diet tips below and you'll be able to stick to your plan and get results fast. Plus you'll be able to maintain your fatloss results for life.
20 Diet Tips: Finding the Ideal Diet Plan
1. Do Your Research: Would you just buy any old house or car without checking out all your options? Of course not and finding the perfect diet that will work for you requires work too. Check out the top 10 fatloss diets to see which one will work for you.
2. Keep It Simple: Any diet that involves points, blocks, cards, obsessive calorie counting, food scales, calculators, etc. will only frustrate you and lead to failure. The less complicated the higher your chances of success.
3. Prioritize Your Metabolism: Of the 20 diet tips this is the most important one! A diet that focuses on quantity vs. quality won't work. If you don't get this right you're metabolism doesn't have a chance and you'll never ever lose the fat.
4. Determine Likelihood of Compliance: A diet may look good on paper but can YOU follow it? Be honest and don't try something because it's the latest fad. It has to be doable for you or it won't work.
5. Get Advice from Experts: Your co-workers, mother, partner, neighbor all mean well, but they don't know anything about fatloss even if they've lost weight. Get advice from experts who have credentials and experience helping people like you lose the fat.
20 Diet Tips: Sticking to Your Diet Plan
6. Set Achievable Goals: Sorry but you can't lose 100 pounds in 60 days and even if you could do that you would gain it right back so get real about your goals and your results will be real too.
7. Mind Your Preferences: Love wine, chocolate, carbs? Make sure your plan allows you to eat them from time to time otherwise you'll binge constantly.
8. Seek A Support Network: Nobody understand what you're going through except for others who are also going through the same. Join a site or forums, do it with a friend, or join a bootcamp. Having support will get you through the tough times.
9. Boost Nutrient Intake: Even the healthiest eaters don't get all the nutrients they need from food. Support your healthy diet with vitamins, minerals, and other supplements that optimize your metabolism.
10. Make it A Lifestyle: Can you sustain this diet for life? If this answer is no then don't even try it. The best diet is one that teaches you healthy eating habits that work and that you can sustain for life.
20 Diet Tips: Avoiding Diet Plateaus
11. Focus on Variety: Eating the same foods over and over and over is a binge disaster just waiting to happen plus your body won't get all the nutrients it needs to burn fat from a super restricted diet.
12. Be Flexible: Being too rigid is one of the main reasons people finally freak out and eat everything in sight. Make sure your diet plan teaches you how and when to be flexible.
13. Include Exercise: One of my biggest pet peeves is diets that never even mention exercise. The fact is you need it, we were built to move so if you're plan says you can lose weight without exercise then know one thing; they're lying to you. If you do lose you won't keep it off so get moving with any of the free workouts on the site.
14. Manage Food Issues: We all have food issues like portion control, comfort eating, sugar cravings, carb overeating, avoiding vegetables, etc. Your diet needs to address this or you will never get the weight off permanently.
15. Track Your Food: Journal everything and you will soon find out how wrong you are about how healthy you eat. Every single client that I work with gets I Will Lose Weight This Time! Diet Journal
So when I hear "I eat healthy and I just don't understand why I can't lose weight!" I can see for myself. 9 times out of 10 they are so off. A journal shows you what you're doing wrong.
20 Diet Tips: The Maintenance Phase
16. Shift Your Mindset: It's not easy to stop thinking like a fat person who needs to diet but once you reach your goal you need to shift you mindset think like a lean person or you'll just go back to your old habits.
17. Set New Goals: This goes hand in hand with #16. You've focused on fatloss for so long that's all you seem to think about. Well it's time to focus on other goals that will keep you happy because if you're happy your chances of maintaining your loss go way up.
18. Keep Tracking: Your healthy habits will need tweaking from time to time so be sure to journal every now and then to keep yourself on track.
19. Try New Workouts: Your body lives for new experiences and your old workouts will eventually become stale and stop working so be sure to update your workout routine every 4 weeks to keep your metabolism high.
20. Manage Stress: Find stress reduction strategies that work for you and you will be less likely to turn to food, alcohol, and sedentary pursuits to feel better.